Monday 13 July 2009

In the Beginnin' there was The Word....

...an' that word got me into a whole lotta trouble with Mother Superior. Know waddi mean?

Why did I leave the convent? Hmmm! Now let me jus' cast my mind back............



FLASHBACK...




...Yeah. I guess that did it.

Last I heard o' Father O'Flannigan, he was feedin' starvin' indians deep in the Amazon Forest. Dunno what they did with his bones but I heard they don' waste nothin'.

I hope he managed to teach 'em to say Grace afore they boiled him up. I guess he woulda liked that.

Anyhow, me an' St. Barbarella-of-the-Lash parted company an' I can't say it was on good terms. All the same, Mother Superior said they'd all pray for my soul, which was good 'cos it meant I could concentrate on my body now I don't have a habit anymore to hide my ass. I tried prayin' about that but He aint returnin' my calls. Guess He's still a little pissed with me.

So I went back to live at th' ol' trailer park with my mom (Sleazie Knight) an' my sis (Sultry Knight). They're both whores like everybody else in the neighborhood ('ceptin' the pimps o' course). They don' earn that much though on account o' they're both as homely as a barn after a hurricane.

They was both pleased to welcome me back into the fold but, more 'n that, mom was glad I was through with the whole nun thing. She never did hold with that. Said it brought the neighborhood into disrepute.

More to th' point, she always said it was a waste of a good-lookin' gal so I figured it was time I started puttin' beans on th' table doin' what th' Good Lord put me on this earth to do.

He still aint returnin' my calls though.


No comments:

Post a Comment